Call for Abstract
31st Annual European Pharma Congress, will be organized around the theme “Challenges and Advancements in Pharmaceutical Sciences”
Pharma Europe 2021 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Europe 2021
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
The Pharmaceutical sciences combine broad range of scientific disciplines that are critical to the discovery and development of new drugs and therapies. Pharmaceutical Sciences is a dynamic and interdisciplinary field that aims to integrate fundamental principles of physical and organic chemistry, engineering, biochemistry, and biology to understand how to optimize delivery of drugs to the body and translate this integrated understanding into new and improved therapies against human disease. At the many of institutes internationally recognized faculty contribute to the field through inquiry into the underlying mechanisms of drug interactions with the human body and development of advanced synthetic or biologically-derived materials that can modulate these interactions in pursuit of better and safer therapies and drug products.
The worldwide market for pharmaceutical science instruments and reagents came to $47.8 billion in 2012. This figure is relied upon to increment to $51.3 billion in 2013 and $77.6 billion in 2018, with an anticipated five-year compound yearly development rate (CAGR) of 8.6%.
- Track 1-1Pre formulation and Formulation
- Track 1-2Drug Designing and Targeting
- Track 1-3Routes of Drug Delivery
- Track 1-4PK-PD
- Track 1-5Bioavailability and Bioequivalance
- Track 1-6Stem Cell Biotechnology
Pharmaceutical chemistry is the study of drugs, and it involves drug development. This includes drug discovery, delivery, absorption, metabolism, and more. There are elements of biomedical analysis, pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, and pharmacodynamics. Pharmaceutical chemistry work is usually done in a lab setting.
The chemical industry is one of the world’s largest branches and has significant influence on many other industries. Total global chemical shipments are worth an enormous five billion U.S. dollars.
- Track 2-1Bio Medical Analysis
- Track 2-2Organic Chemistry
- Track 2-3Inorganic Chemistry
- Track 2-4Phytopharmaceuticals /Phytotherapeutics
- Track 2-5Pharmacogenetics and Pharmacogenomics
Pharmacology is the branch of biology concerned with the study of drug or medication action, where a drug can be broadly defined as any man-made, natural, or endogenous molecule which exerts a biochemical or physiological effect on the cell, tissue, organ, or organism.The drug market was valued at nearly $5.8 billion during 2011 and will reach nearly $5.7 billion during 2012. Total value is expected to reach nearly $5.4 billion in 2017.
- Track 4-1Drug Design
- Track 4-2Molecular diagnostics
- Track 4-3Toxicology
- Track 4-4Pharmacodynamics
- Track 4-5Pharmacokinetics
Pharmacognosy is the study of plants or other natural sources as a possible source of drugs. The American Society of Pharmacognosy defines pharmacognosy as "the study of the physical, chemical, biochemical and biological properties of drugs, drug substances or potential drugs or drug substances of natural origin as well as the search for new drugs from natural sources". Global sales of plant products was totally estimated us $60 billion in 2002 and is expected to get higher at 6.4 % average growth rate.
- Track 5-1ZooPharmacognosy
- Track 5-2Marine Pharmacognosy
- Track 5-3Natural Products Chemistry
- Track 5-4Herbal Practices
- Track 5-5Search for New drug from natural Sources
Pharmaceutics is the discipline of pharmacy that deals with the process of turning a new chemical entity (NCE) or old drugs into a medication to be used safely and effectively by patients. It is also called the science of dosage form design. The largest pharma market globally is for musculoskeletal drugs.The segment accounted for 14% of the global total in 2017. Cardiovascular, oncology and ant-infective drugs are the second third and fourth largest markets.
- Track 6-1New Chemical Entity
- Track 6-2Drug Delivery
- Track 6-3Pharmaceutical formulation
- Track 6-4Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Track 6-5Physical Pharmacy
- Track 6-6Pharmaceutical Jurisprudence
- Track 6-7Dispensing Pharmacy
- Track 6-8Pharmaceutical Technology
Pharmaceutical formulation is defined as the process in which different chemical substances are combined to produce a final medicinal product. Pharmaceutical formulation is the most frequent method used to achieve slow release and prolong the duration of action of a given drug.
- Track 7-1Drugs
- Track 7-2Medicinal Product
- Track 7-3Clinical Trails
- Track 7-4Route of Admistration
- Track 7-5Drug Design and Development
The Pharmaceutical analysis is a branch of chemistry, which involves the series of process for the identification, determination, quantitation, and purification. This is mainly used for the separation of the components from the mixture and for the determination of the structure of the compounds. The different pharmaceutical agents are as follows:
- Synthetic compounds.
- Track 8-1Information on Compounding
- Track 8-2Drug Compliance Programs
- Track 8-3FDA guidance for Clinical Investigations
- Track 8-4Nicotine- Containing Products
- Track 8-5Newly added Guidance Documents
- Track 8-6PLR Requirements for Prescribing Medications
- Track 8-7Regulatory Guidance Drug Registration and Listing
Clinical pharmacy is the branch of pharmacy in which clinical pharmacists provide direct patient care that optimizes the use of medication and promotes health, wellness, and disease prevention. Clinical Pharmacy is a unique service provided by the leading pharmacy departments in the United States. The concept of Clinical Pharmacy evolved after the significant increase in number of pharmaceuticals in the market and the increasing potential of drug interactions.
- Track 9-1Clinical Trails and Drug Information
- Track 9-2Outcome Research and Pharmacoeconomic Studies
- Track 9-3Clinical Case Studies
- Track 9-4Role of Pharmacist in Communicating and Counseling Patients
- Track 9-5Preparation of Personalized Formulation
- Track 9-6Therapeutic Drug Monitoring
- Track 9-7Pharmacy Clinical Services
Pharmacy Development Services offers independent pharmacy owners profit-generating strategies in operations, business development, data analytics, and many more .The Pharma consultants work with organizations of all sizes including academic institutes, start-up companies, and established organizations. The services aims to increase the patient’s knowledge of their medication and improve their adherence to the regimen. Globally Pharma Market ranges from $870-$900 billion and in Europe $260-$280 billion from which Germany provides ready access to internationally renowned scientists, world-class research and pharmaceuticals markets.
Pharmaceutical nanotechnology has a new scope of study with better opportunities in different areas of diagnosis and treatment. ... It is well-established as a specialized area for drug delivery, diagnostics, prognostic and treatment of diseases through its nano engineered tools. Nanotechnology is now widely regarded as the enabling technology of the 21st century. Today nanostructured materials and nanotechnology techniques are being used to produce better composite materials, materials with enhanced catalytic activity, hardness and scratch resistance, and a wide range of consumer products (such as cosmetics and sunscreens) that improve human life.
- Track 12-1Characterization of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Track 12-2Engineering of Pharmaceutical Nanosystems
- Track 12-3Application of Pharmaceutical Nanotools
- Track 12-4Challenges to Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
- Track 12-5Future Prospects of Pharmaceutical Nanotechnology
Drug delivery refers to approaches, formulations, technologies, and systems for transporting a pharmaceutical compound in the body as needed to safely achieve its desired therapeutic effect. Drug delivery technologies modify drug release profile, absorption, distribution and elimination for the benefit of improving product efficacy and safety, as well as patient convenience and compliance. Drug release is from: diffusion, degradation, swelling, and affinity-based mechanisms.
- Track 13-1Advances of advanced drug Delivery
- Track 13-23D Printing technologies
- Track 13-3Nucleic acid Delivery Technologies
- Track 13-4Drug Delivery applications
- Track 13-5Advanced drug Delivery
Pharmaceutical biotechnology is a relatively new and growing field in which the principles of biotechnology are applied to the development of drugs. A majority of therapeutic drugs in the current market are bioformulations, such as antibodies, nucleic acid products and vaccines.
- Track 14-1Medical Biotechnology
- Track 14-2Environmental Biotechnology
- Track 14-3Marine Biotechnology
- Track 14-4Recombinant DNA Technology
- Track 14-5Bio Informatics
- Track 14-6Agricultural Biotechnology
- Track 14-7Nano Biotechnology
- Track 14-8Pharmacokinetics and Pharmacodynamics
- Track 14-9Cancer Biotechnology
- Track 14-10Biotechnology on food Processing
Pharmaceutical engineering is a branch of engineering focused on discovering, formulating, and manufacturing medication, as well as analytical and quality control processes. It utilizes the fields of chemical engineering, biomedical engineering, and pharmaceutical sciences.
- Track 15-1Overview of Pharmaceutical Manufacturing Process
- Track 15-2Automation in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing
- Track 15-3Pharma Contract Manufacturing
Pharmaceutical Microbiology is involves in the study of microorganisms associated with the manufacture of pharmaceuticals e.g. minimizing the number of microorganisms and is a specialist area of microbiology and one concerned with the use of microorganisms in pharmaceutical development and with maintaining contamination control.
- Track 16-1Microbial Ecology and next Generation Sequencing
- Track 16-2Drug Discovery ,Development and Molecular Biology
- Track 16-3Additional Applications of Microorganisms in the Pharmaceutical Sciences
Pharmacy practice is the field of pharmacy which involves developing the professional roles of pharmacists. It includes Disease-state management, Clinical drug interventions, Pharmacy professional development and pharmaceutical care, pharmaceutical compounding and health psychology, patient care, drug abuse prevention, prevention of drug interactions or minimisation of adverse events and drug incompatibility and community pharmacy.
- Track 17-1Pharmacy Practice and its Guidelines
- Track 17-2Challenges in Compounding and Dispensing Practice
- Track 17-3Dosage regimen, drug toxicity and Drug safety Measures
- Track 17-4Pharmacoepidemiology of Drug Shortages
- Track 17-5Drug Labelling
Pharma Companies in Europe - Kowa Pharmaceutical, Aegerion Pharmaceuticals Ltd, Kent Pharmaceuticals, Alan Pharmaceuticals, Alliance Pharmaceutical Limited. Pharmaceutical Companies are knowledge driven industry and is heavily dependent on Research and Development for new products and growth. However, basic research discovering of new molecules is a time consuming and expensive process and is thus, dominated by large global multinationals
Industrial Pharmacy is a discipline which includes manufacturing, development, marketing and distribution of drug products including quality assurance of these activities.The U.S. pharmaceutical market is the world’s most important national market. Together with Canada and Mexico, it represents the largest continental pharma market worldwide. The United States alone holds some 40 percent of the global pharmaceutical market. In 2014, this share was valued around 365 million U.S. dollars. Many of the global top companies are located in the United States. In 2014, six out of the top eleven companies were U.S.-based.
- Track 19-1Waste Management
- Track 19-2Product Management
- Track 19-3Post -Marketing Surveillance
- Track 19-4Good Manufacturing Practices
- Track 19-5Pharma Manufacturing
- Track 19-6Pharmaceutical Marketing