Call for Abstract
9th Annual European Pharma Congress, will be organized around the theme “Latest Updates of European Pharmaceutical Policies: The Impact of developing and Marketing Drugs, its Registration & Approval”
Pharma Europe 2017 is comprised of keynote and speakers sessions on latest cutting edge research designed to offer comprehensive global discussions that address current issues in Pharma Europe 2017
Submit your abstract to any of the mentioned tracks.
Register now for the conference by choosing an appropriate package suitable to you.
Pharmacognosy is the study of drugs derived from Plants and herbs and the other aspect of Pharmacognosy is Phytochemistry. The Drugs from natural sources can be obtained by the help of following methods like Computational chemistry, Medicinal chemistry, Molecular drug design, Protein structure prediction, molecular simulation, and exploratory development and Biochemistry.
Global sales of plant products was totally estimated us $60 billion in 2002 and is expected to get higher at 6.4 % average growth rate
- Track 1-1Drugs from natural sources
- Track 1-2Computational chemistry
- Track 1-3Structure aided and computer aided drug design
- Track 1-4Molecular drug design
- Track 1-5Telemedicine
The drug market was valued at nearly $5.8 billion during 2011 and will reach nearly $5.7 billion during 2012. Total value is expected to reach nearly $5.4 billion in 2017
- Track 2-1Behavioral pharmacology
- Track 2-2Medical Pharmacology
- Track 2-3Pharmacokinetics
- Track 2-4Clinical pharmacology
- Track 2-5Endocrine pharmacology
- Track 2-6Functional modes of the brain
- Track 2-7Neuropsychology
- Track 2-8Cognitive neuroscience and neurosystems
- Track 2-9Cardiovascular Pharmacology
- Track 2-10Ethnopharmacology
Drugs & Regulations are very important in aspects of Pharmaceutical sciences where it deals with Drug safety, Cost effectiveness, Drug rediscovery, Pharmaceutical services, Role of pharmacists, Radio Pharmaceuticals and Multiple drug use etc. The regulation of drugs varies by jurisdiction. In some countries, such as the United States, they are regulated at the national level by a single agency. In other jurisdictions they are regulated at the state level, or at both state and national levels by various bodies, as is the case in Australia.
- Track 3-1Pharmaceutical services
- Track 3-2Role of pharmacists
- Track 3-3Halal medication
- Track 3-4Multiple drug use
- Track 3-5Online pharmacies
- Track 3-6Good governance in pharmacy
- Track 3-7Regulatory Affairs
- Track 3-8Regulations and organizations
- Track 3-9Clinical Pharmacy Services: patient compliance
- Track 3-10Health care management and providers
- Track 3-11Implimentation of pharmacogenetics in USA
- Track 3-12Drug safety
- Track 3-13Drug rediscovery
Practically speaking, it involves chemical aspects of identification, and then systematic, thorough synthetic alteration of new chemical entities to make them suitable for therapeutic use. It includes synthetic and computational aspects of the study of existing drugs and agents in development in relation to their bioactivities i.e., understanding their structure-activity relationships (SAR). Pharmaceutical chemistry is focused on quality aspects of medicines and aims to assure fitness for purpose of medicinal products.
- Track 4-1Protein structure prediction and molecular simulation
- Track 4-2Biochemistry
- Track 4-3Exploratory development
- Track 4-4Phytotherapy & Complementary medicine
Pharmaceutical formulations, in pharmaceutics, is the process in which different chemical substances, including the active drug, are combined to produce a final medicinal product. The word formulation is often used in a way that includes dosage form. Formulation studies involve developing a preparation of the drug which is both stable and acceptable to the patient. For orally taken drugs, this usually involves incorporating the drug into a tablet or a capsule.
- Track 5-1Oral drugs
- Track 5-2Parental Formulations
- Track 5-3Topical Formulations
- Track 5-4Modified release Formulations
- Track 5-5Novel Drug Formulations
- Track 5-6Oncological Formulations
Sometimes called, molecular manufacturing is a branch of engineering that deals with the design and manufacture of extremely small electronic circuits and mechanical devices built at the molecular level of matter. Nanotechnology is also being applied to or developed for application to a variety of industrial and purification processes. Purification and environmental clean-up applications include the desalination of water, water filtration, wastewater treatment, groundwater treatment, and other nanoremediation.
- Track 6-1Nanobiomaterials and biopharmaceuticals
- Track 6-2Bionanotechnology and BioMEMS
- Track 6-3Pharmaceutical engineering
- Track 6-4Nanotechnology in cancer research
- Track 6-5Nanomedicines
- Track 6-6Nanotechnology in medicine and in targeted drug delivery
- Track 6-7Nanotechnology in medicine and drug delivery imaging
- Track 6-8Nanotechnology and clinical applications
- Track 6-9Nano-drugs
- Track 6-10Nano-mechanisms for molecular Systems
The method by which a drug is delivered can have a significant effect on its efficacy. Some drugs have an optimum concentration range within which maximum benefit is derived, and concentrations above or below this range can be toxic or produce no therapeutic benefit at all. On the other hand, the very slow progress in the efficacy of the treatment of severe diseases, has suggested a growing need for a multidisciplinary approach to the delivery of therapeutics to targets in tissues.
- Track 7-1Liposomes
- Track 7-2Hydrogels
- Track 7-3Nanoparticles
- Track 7-4Gold Nanoparticles
- Track 7-5Demerits
- Track 7-6Dendrimers
- Track 7-7Drug Loaded Erythrocytes
- Track 7-8Chronotherapeutics
- Track 7-9Lontophoresis
- Track 7-10Phonophoresis
- Track 7-11Liquid Crystals
- Track 7-12Other Novel Vesicular Herbal Formulations
- Track 7-13ProPrietary Novel Drug Delivery System of Plant Actives and Extracts
- Track 8-1Biopharmaceutics and drug disposition
- Track 8-2Pharmaceutical technology
- Track 8-3Innovations in clinical development
- Track 8-4Pharmaceutics and drug delivery
- Track 8-5Drug discovery and design
- Track 8-6Routes of administration
- Track 8-7Pre formulation studies
The global market for Bioinformatics is expected to grow from nearly $2.3 billion in 2014 to nearly $3.4 billion in 2019, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 8.3% for the period of 2014-2019.
- Track 9-1Bioinformatics and computational biology
- Track 9-2Biochips and bioinstrumentation
- Track 9-3Bioinformatics engineering
- Track 9-4Biolanguages
- Track 9-5Biomedical science and engineering
Genetics is the study of genes, heredity, and genetic variation in living beings. It is basically considered a field of biology, but it bisect often with many of the life sciences like Pharmaceutical Sciences. The other aspects of this are Genetic engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Genomics Proteomics, Clinical engineering, Tissue engineering, biomedical data engineering etc.
The global genetic engineering market is expected to reach $3,514.08 Million by 2019 from $1,845.25 Million in 2014, growing at a CAGR of 13.75%. Increased R&D expenditure and growth of biotechnology and pharmaceutical industries, increased funding for genomics research, and technological advancements are the primary growth drivers for this market during the forecast period (2014–2019).
- Track 10-1Genomics and proteomics in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 10-2Clinical engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 10-3Tissue engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 10-4Identification and classification of genes
Packaging is one of the largest industry sectors in the world, worth several billions. Pharmaceutical packaging represents a meagre percentage of this colossal market. The global healthcare industry has seen a shift in paradigm and is now skewed toward effective and meaningful packaging. Packaging was considered as an afterthought which was required merely in the final stages of manufacturing for many pharmaceutical companies about a decade ago.
- Track 11-1Future of Packaging Materials
- Track 11-2Regulatory Considerations-China, US, EU, Pharmacopoeia
- Track 11-3 EN 16679-Anti-Counterfeiting and Tamper Evidence Techniques
- Track 11-4Packaging for Patient Compliance
- Track 11-5Packing technology for Drug Delivery Systems
- Track 11-6Serialization implementation challenges for Pharma Companies
Radiopharmaceuticals used as Diagnostic and therapeutic agents. The main group of these compounds are used as the radio tracers to diagnose the diseased tissues in a body.
- Track 12-1Radiopharmaceutical Usage
- Track 12-2Bio-engineering in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Track 12-3Engineering models in biomedicine
- Track 12-4Bionic human
- Track 12-5Clinical laboratory sciences
- Track 12-6Biomedical data engineering
They are experts in the field of medicines and are not only responsible for the dispensing of prescriptions but also the purchase, manufacture and quality testing of all medicines used in a hospital. Many hospital pharmacists are qualified to prescribe in their own right. Pharmacists work closely with medical and nursing staff to ensure that patients receive the best treatment, advising on the selection, dose and administration route. They also provide help and advice to patients in all aspects of their medicines.
In 2013, there were 287,420 pharmacists and 362,690 pharmacy technicians in the United States. Since 2003, the number of pharmacists in the U.S. has fluctuated year to year, but overall has increased approximately 19 %in the last decade. The number of pharmacy technicians steadily increased in the same period, adding over 151,000 workers from 2003-2013.
- Track 13-1Drug Interactions
- Track 13-2Drug discovery and development
- Track 13-3Industrial pharmaceutics
- Track 13-4Pre-clinical studies
- Track 13-5Clinical studies
- Track 13-6Supply chain
Industrial Pharmacy also plays a crucial role in any drug discovery. To any novel drug discovery the industrial approach is very important to get massive commercial application. Few things which have to be considered by industries to provide a safe and cost affective medicine to the patients like Supply chain, Waste management, Product management, Post- marketing surveillance, Good manufacturing practices and Marketing.
The U.S. pharmaceutical market is the world’s most important national market. Together with Canada and Mexico, it represents the largest continental pharma market worldwide. TheUnited States alone holds some 40 percent of the global pharmaceutical market. In 2014, this share was valued around 365 million U.S. dollars. Many of the global top companies are located in the United States. In 2014, six out of the top eleven companies were U.S.-based.
- Track 14-1Waste management
- Track 14-2Product management
- Track 14-3Post- marketing surveillance
- Track 14-4Good manufacturing practices
- Track 14-5Pharmaceutical Marketing
- Track 14-6pharma Companies
- Track 14-7Pharma Manufacturing
- Track 15-1FDCA
- Track 15-2NDA
- Track 15-3Adulteration
- Track 15-4Misbranding
- Track 15-5Exemption in prescription
- Track 15-6Experimental animal ethics
- Track 15-7Human trial ethics
The Pharma consultants work with organizations of all sizes including academic institutes, start-up companies, and established organizations. The services aims to increase the patient’s knowledge of their medication and improve their adherence to the regimen.
Globally Pharma Market ranges from $870-$900 billion and in Europe $260-$280 billion from which Germany provides ready access to internationally renowned scientists, world-class research and pharmaceuticals markets. Nanotechnology
Entrepreneurs Investment Meet is an effective platform where Entrepreneurs, investors, Pharma Experts meet to share their experiences, foster collaborations across industry and academia, and evaluate emerging technologies across the globe.
The meeting is the best opportunity to reach the largest assemblage of participants from the Pharma community.